- Register at LMS Tent at 4:00pm & receive three (3) pork chops.
- Each entrant must have adult supervision. Adults are not allowed to prepare or cook.
- Entrants must provide their own cooking device with heat source (gas, charcoal, pellets, wood, and smoke are allowed. Sharing is permitted.
- Entrants must provide all ingredients and utensils necessary to recipe being prepared, and may only use the pork chops supplied at time of registration.
- Two (2) pork chops must be submitted for judging at 6:00pm. A ten (10) minute warning will be given.
- Two-person teams are allowed only if both contestants are in the same age division.
- No limitations on recipe used—kids’ choice! Sharing recipes and/or ingredients with other contestants is NOT permitted.
Participants must read and adhere to all competition rules & guidelines. Click “Rules” above to view or hide the list of Kids’ Q Cook-Off Rules.
ONLINE APPLICATION FORM